Saturday 13 September 2014

Page one bosh!!

Once again i am away after only being home for 4 days i am back in sunny Berwick Upon Tweed! Sadly my Grandad passed away at the amazing age of 91. The man was a walking legend, he landed on Sword beach on his 21st birthday and was part of the first unit to liberate Belson concentration camp during the war. He had seen so many things in his life and made so many changes for ours. Sleep tight Grandad Charles Lesley Wilkinson 6/6/1923 - 9/9/2014



My Grandad 

Before i left i did manage to pack a mini craft kit so i could start with my scrapbook challenge, which eventually i managed to start yesterday with my first page :-) I shall go more into detail with it all once things have settled down and are back to normal! But for now here s the first page, i hope you like it :-) Emmie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment