Friday 26 September 2014

Autumn scrapbook challenge Page 2 Fall Delight



I have been lagging somewhat on the crafting front lately, i guess i have just not had the energy :-( I have been sitting cutting dies with my big shot as i am in a few swap groups on facebook. It's a fab way to make new buddies and build a collection of funky fun paper pretties to use in my projects. I even had a special helper while doing my cuttings!



I also cannot get out with my camera to take some Autumn piccies for my scrapbook project but i did have some already taken so i have managed to get page 2 done using the title Autumn delights :-) i do love the Autumn colours, it's one of my fave seasons. I love the food and fashion, i mean who doesn't love soup and chunky knits (not together tho)


This picture was taken in one of the local churchyards, it's such a calming, pretty space that is full of history and nature.


At least i have a few more piccies taken so i can get on with a few new pages, and hopefully i will be well enough soon to get back out with my camera. Emmie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment