Tuesday 26 August 2014

Scrapbox challenge 2 paper girls

I have been looking at the scrap box again thinking what other goodies i can make from my every growing scrap box and decided to make some fun girls heads to use as toppers for my cards and scrapbooking projects that i am going to make a start on once i can move to get into my creation cave, just waiting for my legs to start working to get me there.

Anyways what you will for this project.....

Scrap paper and card
Circle Dies
Scalloped Edge circle dies
Gems
Flesh coloured pen
Fine liner pen


Start by cutting out your hair and faces with a circle die and scalloped die.



Take the larger black circle and cut it in half.


Tale a half and cut a v out of it to make a fringe type effect.


Attach some double sided tape to the back and stick on the flesh coloured circle.


Take the scalloped cuts and attach double sided tape to the lower edge of them.


Attach them to the back with tape like so.


Add gems to the hair and draw in a face with a little blush on the cheeks.


And there you have it a fun paper girl for loads of projects.


Fiddle around with different colours and hair styles to make more funky girls.

Let me know if you try them out and what you use them on.

Emmie xxx






                     




No comments:

Post a Comment