Friday 29 August 2014

I think summer has gone!!

Well i think it's safe to say that summer has left the building and Autumn is well on the way, i can't believe the X Factor starts this weekend either or as i call it countdown to my holiday. To be honest this isn't a problem for me as i love my winter wardrobe and all my comfy knits, boots and waistcoats. There's nothings better than when it's dark and stormy outside and you are all tucked up cosy on the couch with a hot choccy and a dvd. It also gives me lots of crafting time and a chance to try out new projects, for me this Autumn it's going to be scrapbooking :-) I did the 31 days f December last year and i loved it, in fact i really can't believe i haven't done any scrapbooking throughout summer but i a all over it for Autumn for sure! I have been having a look about on Pinterest and have found a few inspiration lists so here is the one i am going to be following from the 1st September till the 31st October 2014.



I can't wait to get stuck into it especially with my gorgeous new camera to snap my piccies with and really make lots of pretty pages to look back on! If anyone else fancies taking part i'd love to see what you can come up with :-) I will share my prep kit over the weekend ready to embark on this fun project.

Emmie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment