Monday 25 August 2014

Eventually got here

Well after a long time waiting for a lot of factors to click into place so i could eventually get to this point, but at last i am here and ready to jump into blogging with both feet. Iv'e got my new swanky laptop and my gorgeous new camera so i am ready to play. I have dabbled with blogging before but this time i am on it and ready to do it and do it regularly and properly. What i will be bringing you are lots of gorgeous recipes for everyone including lots of gluten free, slimming world and other yummies, but my true passion is crafting and i shall be sharing lots of tutorials, hints and tips on paper crafting, recycling, reusing, frugal shopping, home made pretties and shabby chic home items to name but a few. I hope you enjoy being here and and will look forward to any comments and feedback you may have for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment